Tapered Roller Bearings
GARANTIS bearings are designed for operation under radial and axial load of wheel live axial and axle; and to decrease friction of different vehicle units. Ball bearings consist of outer and inner race, rolling elements (balls and rollers), separator and sealing according to each bearing type. Production of GARANTIS bearings uses advanced equipment; bearings are made from high grade bearings steel with using effective grease. Production includes several inspections of quality. Closed-type GARANTIS bearings contain grease enough for all service life.
Customer benefits of GARANTIS bearings:
- Reliable and long-living due to high quality sub-parts production, high strength materials;
- Closed-type bearings contain grease enough for all service life;
- Grease ensures maximum friction decrease, protection from corrosion and effective heat extraction;
- Designed for operation in tough road conditions.
- Designed service life at least 50 000 km mileage*
* We recommend to change spare parts according to vehicle manufacturers recommendations. Designed service life is set on the basis of the results of stand tests and can possibly vary depends on driving conditions.